DEADLY. DO NOT BUY!!! This item, as large as it is, was very quickly chewed up and an arm of the moustache was swallowed by my small french bulldog puppy. This resulted in him almost dying and thousands of dollars of surgery to remove the large pieces of toy that blocked his stomach and intestine, killing a large section of his intestine leading to a removal of a large section of his intestine to be necessary for him to survive. He is stil recovering from the damage done by this toy. Please do not buy this toy for your pet- it is dangerous and life-threatening. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD TO SAVE LIVES.