countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on April 7, 2012
i wanted something in my garden for my mother as she loved roses and i cant grow them -i ordered 2 at first and found them so beautiful i ordered 2 more -
on September 12, 2012
I bought this thinking it would look pretty in our backyard. It's gorgeous! I have bought four more for gifts - everyone really liked them and said others have commented on how bright the colour is. Highly recommend this product!
on April 28, 2013
These roses are gorgeous, I love them, buying more for my kids and daughter-in-law!! Verrrry well made, would recommend to anyone!! Rosemarie from Canada!! :o)
on July 18, 2012
The actual product is much nicer than the picture we are very happy with both the price and the quality
on November 9, 2013
The pictures don't do this justice. It's more red than pink, and it glows a nice red. Looks amazing definitely recommend it.
on July 22, 2013
These are the most beautiful and sturdy life like solar pink roses. I love them and have had many compliments.
on May 19, 2013
This rose is beautiful! Shines bright and looks 3D I put it the centre of a live rose bush. It was made for it!
on June 8, 2016
I have a lot of the Moonray pieces but this one is the winner hands down for brilliance! It lights up bright and stays on long.
on August 19, 2014
Top flower broke off right out of package.
on February 19, 2015