More ProActive Sales Management: Avoid the Mistakes Even Great Sales Managers Make -- And Get Extraordinary Results Hardcover – Feb 15 2009
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
William Skip Miller (Los Gatos, CA) is president of M3 Learning, a sales and management development company, and an instructor for numerous AMA sales management training programs. He is the author of ProActive Selling , ProActive Sales Management , and Ultimate Sales Tool Kit .
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I recommend this book for sales managers and business owners who are willing to identify their areas of weakness in management, learn from common mistake of others, and most importantly learn from their own mistakes.
Here are the 22 mistakes. If you find yourself making some of these, pick up the book to find the solutions!
* We are a prospecting machine!
* It's all about luck
* Salespeople are self motivated
* I'll focus on my B and C players and make them better
* Salespeople are motivated by money
* I am the team leader
* My management lets me do my job
* I'm the boss
* Things are always tough at the end of the quarter
* It's all about revenue
* My team needs me for this important deal
* Sell, sell, sell...right?
* I'll show them how to do it
* I'm superman
* It's their territory
* I have a sales process...I think
* Metrics and dashboards are for rookies
* Forecasting to 60 percent accuracy
* The stack ranking behind hire and fire decisions
* Culture? I already have one, thanks
* The more I work, the better the example
* I'm the manager, right?
From creating a personal value prop to using your customer's definition of value to sell, this book is the best. Hands-down winner!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling