|3. Bright Lights|
|6. All I Need|
|7. Hand Me Down|
|8. Could I Be You|
|11. You're So Real|
|12. The Difference|
1. Feel- 7/10 rating (Written by Thomas, Cook, and Doucette)
This song utilizes strong guitar riffs and forceful lyrics that drive home a rockin sound. Unlike most of the other softer songs on the album, but still good.
2. Disease- 8/10 rating (Written by Thomas and Mick Jagger)
The first single off the album, this song was cowritten by Mick Jagger and enjoyed radio success on both the Billboard 100 and the Hot Adult Contemporary charts.
3. Bright Lights- 10/10 rating (written by Thomas)
Beautiful piano track that fully emphasizes the beauty of both Thomas' lyrics and voice. Reportedly will be the third single off the album.
4. Unwell- 10/10 rating (Written by Thomas)
This song starts with a banjo and is one of the most musically unique tracks that matchbox has ever put out. anyone can relate to this song.
5. Cold - 9/10 rating (written by Thomas and producer Matt Serletic)
Another rockin song with a catchy chorus. Best rock song that matchbox has done since "Bent"
6. All I Need- 8/10 rating (written by Thomas)
Catchy tune with a great hook. Another new sound for matchbox.
7. Hand Me Down- 8/10 rating (written by Thomas)
Beautiful song, another ballad that anyone can relate to.
8. Could I Be You- 8/10 rating (written by Doucette)
First song matchbox has ever put out that Thomas did not have a writing credit for.
My favorite songs on the album is the uptempo rocker ALL I NEED and the well crafted DOWNFALL which I am hoping will be a single in 2004.
Buy this album, you will enjoy it from start to finish.
Bright Lights 4/5
All I Need 3/5
Hand Me Down 5/5
Could I Be You 4/5
You're So Real 2/5
The Difference 3/5
CD - 3.6/5
this is the worst, THE worst rock since puddle of mudd
1) Feel- it might take a little while to grow on you, but it's a good song 5/5
2) Disease- a great... Read more
More questons: Why does this music exist? So conservative middle Americans can a have a bland, risk free group to go see once a year at the... Read more