Mother & Child: The Secret Wisdom of Pregnancy, Birth and Motherhood Paperback – 2001
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"...an inspiration for 21st century mothers." -- Bath Chronicle
"...its commonsense message is that the key decisions of the childbearing years rest not with health professionals, but with parents." -- Practical Parenting
"If you ...enjoy being immersed in the mystery of pregnancy, birth and early infancy, then this will be a book for you." -- Montessori International
About the Author
Deborah Jackson is a best-selling childcare author, living in Bath, England with her husband Paul and three children. She has written "Three in a Bed" (all about co-sleeping); "Do Not Disturb - the benefits of relaxed parenting" and "Baby Wisdom", a survey of parenting customs through history and around the world.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Medical Books
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine