- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Mothers and Sons: Feminism, Masculinity, and the Struggle to Raise Our Sons Paperback – Feb 28 2001
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
...this book is both informative and evocative..
Journal of Personal and Social Relationships, October 2002
About the Author
Andrea O'Reilly is Assistant Professor of Women's Studies at York University, Canada. She is the author of several books on mothering, including Redefining Motherhood (1998); Mothers and Daughters at the New Millennium (1999) and Toni Morrison and Motherhood (2000).
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Parenting & Families
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies > Men
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Marriage & Family
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Women
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies > Feminist Theory
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies > Motherhood
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology