Get motivated today!
Easy to follow and invaluable to have around, each chapter of Motivate Yourself and Reach Your Goals focuses on honing particular skills, improving your insight and increasing your all-round performance. Including sound information from inspirational voices, motivational trainers and entrepreneurs, it explains what motivation is, how to define one's goals, how to boost creativity, sharpen motivational skills, challenge limiting beliefs, create the circumstances for success and much, much more. By the end of the book, its simple but effective techniques will help you overcome the challenges of any situation effectively and imaginatively and to set and exceed your goals.
- One, five and ten-minute introductions to key principles to get you started.
- Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the author’s many years of experience.
- Tests in the book and online to keep track of your progress.
- Extra online articles at teachyourself.com to give you a richer understanding of self-motivation.
- Written by an established coach and tutor with wide experience of motivation and performance coaching.
- Includes practical exercises to help achieve concrete results.
What is motivation; Being motivated gives you power; Imagine--Rehearsing your Dreams; Being on Purpose; Sharpening your Motivational Skills; Selling Yourself on Your Goals; Challenging Limiting Beliefs; Creating Circumstances for Success; Recognising People's Thinking Styles; Problem Solve using Thinking Styles; Shortcuts to Success; What Sort of Skills Do You Want; Getting Time on Your Side; Sorting out Your Completion Drive; Improving Your Listening Skills; Improving Your Questioning Skills; Pulling it All Together; The Motivational Skills Wheel; Where Do I Go from Here; Index