Mountain Footsteps: Hikes in the East Kootenay of Southwestern British Columbia-3rd Edition, UPDATED Paperback – May 15 2011
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Janice Strong is an avid hiker, snowshoer and skier and also an established outdoorphotographer whose images appear in numerous publications and collections all over the world. For a decade she led hikes for the City of Cranbrook’s Parks & Recreation department. She and her husband, Jamie Levine, enjoy their garden and their rural property near Cranbrook, BC.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hiking & Camping > Excursion Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hunting & Fishing > Fishing > Regional Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Mountaineering > Excursion Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Mountaineering > Mountain Climbing
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Hiking & Camping > Excursion Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Mountaineering & Climbing > Excursion Guides
- Books > Travel > Canada > Provinces > British Columbia
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Adventure > Hiking
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Adventure > Mountaineering