A Mountain Year: Nature Diary of a Wilderness Dweller Hardcover – Oct 31 2008
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Chris Czajkowski was born and raised in the north of England. She lived and worked in Uganda, New Zealand, the South Pacific and South America before settling in the remote reaches of British Columbia's Coast Range mountains, 480 kilometres north of Vancouver, where she created the Nuk Tessli Alpine Experience, an ecotourism business catering to hikers and naturalists. She has written ten books about her nearly thirty years of wilderness living, including Snowshoes and Spotted Dick: Letters from a Wilderness Dweller, A Mountain Year: Nature Diary of a Wilderness Dweller, A Wilderness Dweller's Cookbook: The Best Bread in the World and Other Recipes and most recently, Ginty's Ghost: A Wilderness Dweller's Dream.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Historical > Canadian
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Regional Canada > Maritime Provinces
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Regional U.S.
- Books > History > Americas > United States
- Books > History > United States
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Biology
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Essays
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Nature Writing
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Reference