Image not available for
|List Price:||CDN$ 11.98|
|Price:||CDN$ 10.91 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 1.07 (9%)|
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie smolder in one of the most anticipated, sizzling action films ever made. After five (or six) years of vanilla-wedded bliss, ordinary suburbanites John and Jane Smith (Pitt and Jolie) are stuck in a rut the size of the Grand Canyon, until the truth comes out. Unbeknownst to each other, they are both coolly lethal, highly paid assassins working for rival organizations. And when they discover they're each other's next target, their secret lives collide in a spicy, explosive mix of wicked comedy, pent-up passion, nonstop action and high-tech weaponry that gives an all-new meaning to "Till death do us part!"
* Available Subtitles: English, Spanish
* Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 5.1), English (DTS), Spanish (Dolby Digital 2.1 Surround), French (Dolby Digital 2.1 Surround)
* Disc 1:
* Unrated Widescreen Feature
* Feature-Length Commentary By Director Doug Liman
* Disc 2:
* Deleted Scenes Including An Alternate Ending
* "Doug's Film School" Sequence Breakdowns With The Director, Including Animatics, Storyboards And A Major Action Sequence Not Included In The Film
* "Confidential Files" Featuring Secret Footage
* Behind The Scenes Documentary
* Shooting School Combat Training Featurette
* Photo Gallery And More --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
It happens that I got this movie just days after the official announcement of their wedding, how cool is that!
Loved watching them again. Grate movie.
the movie skipped in two places right in the middle of the movie...so i take it that it was scratched and jus buffed up before salePublished 9 months ago by phillip longman
Lots of fun and adventure throughout this one, my alter ego would get along very well with Mr. Smith but I would have a hard time keeping with to Mrs Smith lol. Great flickPublished 9 months ago by Mark Lightheart
I borrowed this movie to watch expecting to see something entertaining and smart but found it utterly horrible. The characters were shallow and unlikeable. Read morePublished on March 27 2006 by DVD Guru
Two spectacular actors ... Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. This action DVD is based on the premise that they are both secret agents ... Read morePublished on Dec 17 2005 by RJG
I have seen this movie before under different titles. Another hollywood knockoff. the ending is predictable and the acting was terrible with the exception of vince vaughn. Read morePublished on Dec 9 2005
I agree with the author of the Boo review. This film is a waste of time and effort on the part of any audience who needs more than images of Brad Pitt to entertain them. Read morePublished on Dec 1 2005 by Michael Ratcliffe
To be honest with you, I was really curious of the onscreen connection with Angelina & Brad given all the gossip. Read morePublished on Nov. 11 2005