- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
A Multilevel Approach to the Study of Motor Control and Learning (2nd Edition) Paperback – May 3 2005
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
This up-to-date book provides a comprehensive introduction to the principles of motor control and motor learning. The authors integrate knowledge from the fields of cognitive psychology and neuroscience to provide readers with a more complete understanding of the multilevel processes that contribute to the acquisition and control of movement skills. Each section of the book introduces the most important theoretical models in each particular area, followed by theoretical principles and illustrations with practical examples drawn from movement, skill, and clinical settings. The breadth of the practical applications will appeal to readers preparing to enter professions that require a strong knowledge of motor control and learning principles.Movement, skill, cognitive psychology, neuroscience, transfer of motor learning, contemporary motor control theories, measurement techniques, application of theory, real-life aspects of motor control and learning.For all readers interested in issues relating to motor learning and control.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
However, shortly into my course, the pages, one by one, began to separate from the cover (paperback) despite being brand new. Little by little I was adding to my pile of pages and eventually pulled the remaining pages out, sectioning the chapters into three groups and paper clamps to keep the book organized.
In summary, the context of the book was good. The binding of the book, well, let's just say, no exists.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology > Neuroscience
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Education
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Medicine
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology > Neuroscience
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Neuroscience
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Special Needs