- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Multilinear Subspace Learning: Dimensionality Reduction of Multidimensional Data Hardcover – Dec 11 2013
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"…this book is built to be read as a rich and yet accessible introduction… artfully structured for a specialized audience of new researchers and bleeding-edge practitioners. …The treatment builds an overarching framework and provides an analytical reader with a well-expressed taxonomy on the foundations of historical developments and similarity in content and goals. Thus, packaged, current research is endowed with instant meaning and purpose, the derivation of which would initially elude a newcomer to this complex and articulated branch of machine learning."
―Computing Reviews, November 2014
"Experimentally inclined readers will probably like this book … . Practitioners will appreciate that the presentation of the subject matter is goal oriented … The structure that this book builds can allow a neophyte to avoid much of the initial confusion and wasted effort necessary to classify unfamiliar work and distinguish between what may be useful or not to one’s intents and interests. … an exquisitely enriched literature review that is almost good enough to use as an auxiliary graduate textbook … a rich yet accessible introduction …"
―Computing Reviews, October 2014
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence > Machine Learning
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases > Data Mining
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Algorithms > Compression
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electricity Principles
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Pure Mathematics > Algebra
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Computer Science
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Database Storage & Design