Multimedia Security: Steganography and Digital Watermarking Techniques for Protection of Intellectual Property Paperback – Jun 2004
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
By Martin Kutter - Published on Amazon.com
Expert publications accessible even by the general public are very rare, but Dr. Lu managed to compile an excellent book that exposes in a very professional way the different aspects of multimedia security. In an easy reading and very understandable manner the key topics are being introduced to the reader, providing not only the basic concepts, but also a solid base to build on. Copyright protection, authentication, and fingerprinting of images, audio, video, and documents are only a few of the topics that are introduced and explained in Multimedia Security. A book not to miss on your bookshelf!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > MIS
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > Security+
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Software Engineering > Information Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Manager's Guides to Computing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Network Security
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Security & Encryption > Encryption
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design
- Books > Law > Intellectual Property
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Information Management