Multiple Blessings Hardcover – Oct 14 2008
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
My only complaint, which was throughout the book, is that it was very religious. I do not fault Kate and her family for having such strong faith, as it has brought them great comfort in times of need. It is just not my personal cup-of-tea. You see a bit of their religious faith in the show Jon and Kate Plus 8, but it is ever present in the book.
The book is well written and is very inviting to the reader. The reader of this book is likely a fan of the show and that will make this a pleasant read for them.
Most recent customer reviews
This is a facinating story & title of book is precise:
WHAT MORE COULD I SAY.........
I have not always watched this show, and initially didn't want to, but I loved this book. I am a grandmother now. I have read it after hearing of Jon and Kate's divorce. Read morePublished on July 23 2009 by Ella Strong
Never heard of this family, but in reading the reviews, I have can only say, "Don't bash somebody if you've never walked in their shoes! Read morePublished on Dec 8 2008 by V. Abbott
This family has made life long decisions about living in the very public eye for monetary gain. Now a book written "for their children" is published and sold. Read morePublished on Dec 6 2008 by Multiple Mommy
I am posting a review in kinda a response to the one on here by Peri Black. I cannot believe this person would bash them and say what she has. Read morePublished on Nov. 29 2008 by Victor A. Sumner
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Religious
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Faith
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Twins & Multiples
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Marriage & Family
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies > Motherhood
- Books > Religion & Spirituality