Multivariate Statistical Analysis for Geographers Hardcover – Apr 1997
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
This text explains how to implement, interpret, and conduct diagnostics on the results of multivariate techniques.
From the Back Cover
Key Benefit: This book explains how to implement, interpret, and conduct diagnostics on the results of multivariate techniques.Key Topics: Focuses on geo-referenced data analysis applicationswith explicit diagnostics for the role played by spatial autocorrelation in multivariate analyses. Establishes specific connections between popular spatial analysis and multivariate procedures. Outlines methodology for implementing spatial auto-, logistic, and Poisson regressions.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Earth Sciences > Geography
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Geography > Regional
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Applied > Probability & Statistics
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Earth Sciences
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Mathematics > Statistics