Image not available for
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Worked very well for my cats. I had purchased two though and the one ended up malfunctioning and going off continuously.Published 2 months ago by Kelsey Sawatsky
We could never buy enough of these for our two cats. They are empty within 2 weeks!! They work, but are too expensive to keep up with. Back to the water spray bottle.Published 4 months ago by S and J Johnson
It died after one year of use.The battery corroded and rotted the terminals . Its a piece of s***! Do not buy ~!Published 15 months ago by JCM
The cats have learned to stay away from it whether it's on or not. Works well as advertised, but a bigger can would be nice.Published 15 months ago by rpaulpen