- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Museum Making: Narratives, Architectures, Exhibitions Paperback – Apr 6 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Suzanne MacLeod is Senior Lecturer in the School of Museum Studies, University of Leicester.
Laura Hourston Hanks is Associate Professor in the Department of Architecture and Built Environment, University of Nottingham.
Jonathan Hale is an architect and Reader in Architectural Theory at the University of Nottingham.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts
- Books > Arts & Photography > Museums & Collections > Museums
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Archaeology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Museum Studies & Museology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Buildings
- Books > Textbooks > Architecture
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Architecture
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Archaeology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology