Mushroom Picker's Foolproof Field Guide Paperback – Feb 17 2004
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Peter Jordan has had a lifelong interest in mushrooms. He runs a world-renowned public house in rural Norfolk, England, where he has devoted his time to collecting mushrooms and cooking them for his customers to enjoy. Peter has produced a video, The Collector's Guide to Wild Mushrooms, and he spends time writing for television and running The Tasty Mushroom Partnership.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
My friends and family spend many hours hiking in the woods Having this book as a sort of reference guide to take along,has made our hikes more interesting and productive.
The photos and detailed descriptions of the mushrooms are quite helpful when trying to identify an edible species.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Natural Foods
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Botany
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Fungi
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Flora > Mushrooms
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Plants > Mushrooms
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Reference