biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on November 21, 2010
This is not a field guide but a great photographic collection containing vast amounts of information describing every microscopic detail of each, then adding comments and comparissons.
A must have book for cross refrencing with your field guide and other books.
While some of the full page images are impressive many of the smaller are not, and none of them contain a scale or visual dimensional refrence. There are several multi subject images where it is difficult to determine which is the top. I would like to see the book seperated into three volumes. This would alow the size of the print to double and enlarge the images.
Without a magnifine glass the Index is next to useless.
on August 5, 2002
I've hunted mushrooms for 30 years, and this is the best book I've seen for identifying the edibles.
on November 11, 2014
Extremely well illustrated. I use other books for identification, and this one to check! Haven't been poisoned yet, and enjoying what Mother Nature offers.
on November 2, 2013
Lots of mushrooms and lots of coloured picotures very dense. I love it. Good quality paper. A great book to take with you on the field.
on November 2, 2009
Very helpful, and I think accurate with photos for "everything" he describes. I loved the detailed descriptions, plus the quick check page. Picked "bags" of chanterelles this fall, and a few porcini (pine boletes). Feels like I had an expert at my side all this fall.
on December 8, 2014
Excellent speed of shipping. Good reviews of book got me to buy it.
on November 22, 2015
It was a gift for a friend and he is very happy with it
on September 6, 2014
to date, I have not gotten ill from any wild mushroom.
on April 12, 2015
Good field guide concise pictures and descriptions.
on October 22, 2014
I regret that I didn't get the hardcover version.