- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Muslims in Britain: Making Social and Political Space Hardcover – Jun 22 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Waqar I. U. Ahmad is Deputy Vice-Chancellor of Research and Enterprise at Middlesex University. Formerly Chief Social Scientist at the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister, he is an Academician of the Academy of Social Sciences, a member of the Higher Education Funding Council for England’s Research and Innovation Advisory Committee, and a Fellow of the Muslim Institute.
Ziauddin Sardar is Professor of Law and Society at Middlesex University. Considered a pioneering writer on Islam and contemporary cultural issues, he is author of some fifty books, including most recently Reading the Qur’an (C. Hurst, 2011). A former columnist on the New Statesman, he is the co-editor of Critical Muslim.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Minority Studies
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Islam
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Religious Studies > Islam
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology