Mustang Boss 302: From Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car Hardcover – Aug 29 2011
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Words blur like dotted white lines on a dark empty highway, and life is just cool as can be in the new book: Mustang Boss 302: From Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car. This isn’t a book merely for Mustang enthusiasts; it is a given they have to own it. That is just one of the rules. For others, get it because this is a book that will re-energize your character. A reader regains that carefree whimsical do-it-all energy you used to hold so dear like the times before you became such a politically correct stiff." - Go2Geiger.com / Radioactive Drag Racing News
From the Inside Flap
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Little is said of the '94 retro-styled Mustang for which the Boss' original designer Larry Shinoda developed a "re-creation" graphics package, and nothing is (or, rather, this being an "official Ford book, can be) said about the Boss Shinodas that are still being made toady.
Find more detail at book review website [...]
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Antiques & Collectibles > Transportation
- Books > Professional & Technical > Automotive > Classic Cars
- Books > Professional & Technical > Automotive > History
- Books > Professional & Technical > Automotive > Pictorial
- Books > Professional & Technical > Automotive > Racing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Automotive
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Miscellaneous > Motor Sports