My Inventions: The Autobiography of Nikola Tesla Paperback – Mar 15 2007
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
My Inventions has been the primary source for all Tesla biographers. Editor Ben Johnston has a 16 page introduction that traces Tesla's career through a maze of sensationalism and controversy. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
From the Back Cover
The reclusive, brilliant engineer who:
Invented the Niagra power system that made Edison's obsolete Sold Westinghouse 40 patents that broke a General Electric monopoly Discovered the radio methods that Marconi converted into a fortune Built a radio-guided torpedo before Ford ended the horse-and-buggy era Tried, with J.P. Morgan's backing, to change the earths electric charge! Joined giants Ampere, Watt, and Volta in history's most select circle when the world scientists named a new unit of magnetism and Tesla. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Next on my list is his autobio.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Historical
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > People, A-Z > ( T ) > Tesla, Nikola
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Scientists
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Electromagnetism