Myofascial Pain and Fibromyalgia: Trigger Point Management Hardcover – Feb 20 2002
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Edward S. Rachlin, MD, FACS, UMDNJ- Robert Wood Johnson School of Medicine, New Brunswick, NJ; and Isabel Rachlin, PT, Specialized Physical Therapy, Ithaca, NY
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Rheumatology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Rheumatology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Nursing
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Orthopaedics
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Rheumatology