Mysterious Places Paperback – Oct 31 1997
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
By MJ - Published on Amazon.com
Wonderful look at some of the world's most intriguing places from Stonehenge, to the Mayan temple-city of Palenque, the statues of Easter Island, Petra's rock-carved necropolis in the Jordanian desert, Angkor's city of temples and more. It explores their sacred and symbolic significance through facts, myths and legends that shroud these ancient places and the ruins that have captivated people throughout time.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Education & Reference > Reference > Atlases
- Books > Children's Books > Geography & Cultures > Explore the World
- Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Literature & Fiction > World Literature > Mythology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Customs & Traditions
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Popular Culture
- Books > Teens > Health, Mind & Body