Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 5.54 shipping
+ CDN$ 6.00 shipping
Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir - Nintendo DS
|List Price:||CDN$ 19.99|
|You Save:||CDN$ 10.00 (50%)|
- There are 12 potential heirs to investigate, 30 detailed scenes to peruse, and over 1,000 hidden objects to find.
- Unique Nintendo DS-specific features! Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir includes intuitive touch screen control using assistance items like an X-Ray scanner, flash light and more.
- In multi-player modes players can search for clues together or compete against each other in real time.
- Platform: Nintendo DS
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Spot Clues to Find the rightful Heir! It takes a keen set of "private eyes" to identify the heir in this search-and-solve detective story. Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir presents a new generation of search-and-solve games for a new generation of Nintendo DS owners. Whether you like to play for minutes at a time or hours a day, Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir has your game experience covered.
Top Customer Reviews
The biggest drawbacks to the game are that:
* it consistently hangs at the start of each Story Mode game (pressing the Start button gets it going again).
* far too many of the searches require the use of X-ray mode; in which a second (and inconsistent) image of the scene is shown. In X-ray mode there is absolutely no use for the second screen. There is very little use for it in the rest of the game either.
* There isn't nearly enough use of the underwater goggles. Some of the X-ray idiocy could have been helpfully replaced with the goggles.
* there are puzzles between some scenes. They are all idiotic. Almost all of them are annoying too. The DNA simulator is nothing but a waste of time. I do however like the implementation of the sliding tiles games because they automatically eliminate useless moves.
* at the end of the easiest level you are told that because you didn't play in a harder mode you cannot play the secret level. I've completed it in all three levels and take it from me that the secret level is effectively nothing: you click randomly on a scene to find objects with random values.
* you cannot replay the various instructions and conversations.Read more ›
Wish it would have lasted longer, if another version comes out, hope it will be harder and trickier to solve the case!!!!!!
Most recent customer reviews
I loved this game bc it was no stress and hours of fun. It was a great game to pick up and set down when ever I wanted.Published on June 9 2009 by J. Hanson
This game was even more fun then the online versions. It has lots of levels and you can replay without getting bored.Published on Dec 21 2008 by Kitty