- Product Dimensions: 29.5 x 25 x 8.2 cm ; 1 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 Kg
- Item model number: DGND3700-100NAS
- ASIN: B005276QSQ
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 1 2011
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #35,422 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 6.16 shipping
+ CDN$ 13.34 shipping
+ CDN$ 15.36 shipping
NETGEAR N600 WiFi Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router (DGND3700)
|List Price:||CDN$ 199.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 153.66 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 46.33 (23%)|
- Wireless N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit DSL Modem Router with WiFi Speeds up to 600 Mbps (300 + 300) is only compatible with DSL providers. This product is NOT compatible with cable providers
- Works with ADSL Internet Service Providers like AT&T, Verizon, Qwest, & CenturyLink(TM) (does not support AT&T U-verse and CenturyLink VDSL)
- NETGEAR Genie - Easy dashboard control to manage, monitor and repair your home network
- WiFi Range - Simulateous Dual Band doubles bandwidth while reducing WiFi interefearece and is ideal for larger homes with many connected devices
- One (1) ADSL2+ port, Five (5) 10/100/1000 (1 WAN and 4 LAN) Gigabit Ethernet ports with auto-sensing technology
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The NETGEAR N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router is the Ultimate Integrated DSL Networking Gateway. It offers concurrent dual band technology which avoids interference and ensures top speeds and the greatest range for demanding applications, such as streaming HD video and multiplayer gaming. Complete with a built-in DSL modem, it is compatible with all major DSL Internet service providers.
From the Manufacturer
- Powerful Dual-Core processor
- Share USB storage and printer
- Live Parental Controls—Free!
- Guest network access
- CD-less browser based installation
NETGEAR N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit DSL Modem Router
The NETGEAR N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit DSL Modem Router is the Ultimate Integrated DSL Networking Gateway. It offers concurrent dual band technology which avoids interference and ensures top speeds and the greatest range for demanding applications, such as streaming HD video and multiplayer gaming. Key features include ReadySHARE USB and DLNA compatible media server, as well as wireless access from your computer to USB printers. Fully compatible with all major DSL providers like AT&T, Verizon, CenturyLink, and more.
- Use with ADSL2+ modem (built-in) or cable/fiber modem (through Gigabit Ethernet)
- DLNA compatible—Stream videos, photos, and music to your HDTV
- Gigabit—Fast wired connections for gaming and video
- Simultaneous Dual Band—Avoid interference for streaming media and online gaming
- NETGEAR Genie—Easy dashboard control to manage, monitor, and repair home networks
- ReadySHARE Printer—Wirelessly print from your Mac Computer or PC to a connected USB printer
Speed, Range and Availability
Range—For larger homes
Faster WiFi—Up to 300 + 300 Mbps
Gigabit wired—Ideal for HD gaming and video.
Simultaneous dual band—Reduces interference for better connections to more WiFi devices.
DLNA—Find and play your media on DLNA TVs and game consoles
Readyshare USB access—Wirelessly access and share USB hard drives via two (2) USB 2.0 port
Readyshare Printer—Wirelessly access and share a USB printer
Parental controls—Web filtering for all your connected devices.
Guest network access—Separate and secure access for guests.
Secure WiFi connections—Highest level wireless security with WPA/WPA2.
|DGND3700 - N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit DSL Modem||DGND4000 - N750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit DSL Modem Router||D6200 - AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit DSL Modem Router|
|WiFi Speed (Mbps)||300 + 300||300 + 450||300 + 867|
|WiFi Range||Large homes||Large homes||Very large homes|
|No. of USB Ports||2||2||1|
|Ethernet Ports (Mbps)||4 (LAN) + 1 (WAN) 10/100/1000||4 (LAN) + 1 (WAN) 10/100/1000||4 (LAN) + 1 (WAN) 10/100/1000|
|USB Storage Access Speed||Best||Best||Ultimate|
|Wireless Standard||802.11 a/b/g/n||802.11 a/b/g/n||802.11 a/b/g/n|
|Frequency||2.4 & 5 GHz||2.4 & 5 GHz||2.4 & 5 GHz|
|WAN/Broadband||ADSL/ADSL2+ Gigabit||ADSL/ADSL2+ Gigabit||ADSL/ADSL2+ Gigabit|
- N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router (DGND3700v2)
- Installation guide
- Ethernet cable
- Phone cable and filter
- Power adapter, localized to country of sale
NETGEAR genie makes installation almost effortless. Genie also allows you to easily monitor, connect and control your home network from a PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
- Home network manager
- Makes any printer AirPrint compatible
- Find & play media files in your network
- EZ Mobile Connect - Scan QR code to connect
- Ultra fast file transfer across devices in your home network
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Enter the Netgear N600 (the DGND3700). Our ISP was not listed as "supported" and when I tried the setup wizard, it would not finish. Then I noticed it had established a connection the the ISP and was online in spite of this. I connected the various devices, including 2, 1000MB switches. It all worked first try. The next day I did have to reboot the Netgear router to revive the network, but it has been going strong ever since (over a month). For reference, it runs Windows XP, Windows 7, BSD & Linux, mostly through 1000MB ethernet adapters (and a few 100MB adapters) and a cable box. Wireless to PSP, Blackberry, Iphone, Macbook and a Dell laptop.
It seems quite fast. We get every bit or the internet speed provided by our ISP and internal transfer speeds hover around 400 Mb. This being limited by other hardware, not the Netgear.
It has an easy interface and every configuration option I would need, including options for changing the LAN IP addresses and MAC address cloning for the Modem.
My one request for this model is that it have 8 LAN ports.
To sum it up......I am finally at peace with my network because of this router.
1. Modem and Router in ones with dual band decent web GUI setup solution.
2. SPI and NAT filtering firewall.
3. Guest network, access on either or both bands.
The Not So Good.
1. No VPN integration (Open VPN) native support highly recommended.
2. Over complicated setup. Would appreciate a simple and expert mode, at times I do not want to spend a long time to configure a routers completely. A quick, secure default option would be nice.
3. Third party firmware support.
4. More RAM would be beneficial.
5. USB 3 ports.
I really wanted to like this products, however with critical shortcomings it was not worth my time and effort.
Most recent customer reviews
I was worried about the lack of an external antenna but the wifi signal is strong and steady throughout the house. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Gary G