This is truly the most underrated CD the B-52's have ever made. After Ricky's death, the band simply never sounded the same evah again!! Still, the songs are pretty dang good...
1. Summer Of Love- A fair shot at an opener. Lyrics are sorta nosy, but melody is cool. ***
2. Girl From Ipanema Goes To Greenland- Not totally horrid, but still slightly disapointing.**1/2
3. Housework- Fine melody, fine words. In other words, Fine. ****
4. Detour Thru Your Mind- Funny lyrics, but cruddy melody. I like it anyway. ****
5. Wig- A bit TOO silly. Nice melody. ***
6. Theme For A Nude Beach- Simply embarrasing. Easily the WORST on the album *
7. Ain't It A Shame- Nice words. Nice music. Nice. ***1/2
8. Juicy Jungle- My fav on the album. Awesome words and music. This song is worth the whole CD. *****
9. Communicate- A spelling lesson. Words aren't so hot. ***
10. She Breaks For Rainbows- A nice finisher. Words are perfect, so is melody. ****1/2
All in all, you should get this album. Even though it's getting hard to find...