- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Nalco Water Handbook, Third Edition Hardcover – Aug 12 2009
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
During the past century, Nalco Company has grown from a fledgling water treatment business to the leading integrated water treatment and process improvement company in the world. They do this by focusing on our core markets of water treatment and process chemicals and on our corporate strengths - global presence, on-site expertise, and innovative products and services. Nalco's more than 11,000 employees work with more than 70,000 customers in 130 countries in industry, government and institutions to reduce water and energy consumption by solving and preventing problems, protecting the environment, decreasing costs, increasing productivity, improving profitability by reducing customer total costs of operation, and maintaining asset reliability.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Aerospace > Advanced Mechanics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Environmental
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Mechanics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical
- Books > Science & Math > Environment > Water Supply
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Environment > Water Supply
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Environmental Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Industrial Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Mechanical Engineering