ExerBeat - Wii Standard Edition
- Something for everyone - Friends and family members can find something they like with 155 exercises covering 8 categories of popular exercise routines. There are even Party Fitness exercises for the kids!
- Easy and accessible workouts - Players can enjoy each exercise by following easy-to-understand instructions as they move their body and Wii Remote to the rhythm.
- Dedicated instructors - The instructors give helpful insight and exercise tips, making you feel like you're working out with a real live trainer!
- Fun for the whole family! - Friends and family members can compete for the highest score per exercise, whether by simultaneously playing side-by-side, or comparing results on ranking boards.
- Fun fitness everyday - With a variety of menu options including one-day only exercise challenges, Around the World mode and Weekly Challenges, keeping up a healthy lifestyle has never been more fun!
- Platform: Nintendo Wii
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Amazon.ca Product Description
Bring the Fitness Club to Your Living Room! Ever used the following excuses? "I'm too busy to go to the gym!" "How can I find time to work out when I have kids?" "I hate dieting!" "If only I could have fun working out with my family at home." ExerBeat is a rhythm-based fun fitness game for people of all ages who want to stay in good health. With 155 exercises and a variety of menu options, ExerBeat makes working out easy and fun!
From the Manufacturer
Ever used the following excuses? “I’m too busy to go to the gym!” “How can I find time to work out when I have kids?” “I hate dieting!” “If only I could have fun working out with my family at home.” ExerBeat is a rhythm-based fun fitness game for people of all ages who want to stay in good health. With 155 exercises and a variety of menu options, ExerBeat makes working out easy and fun!
Key Game Features
- Something for everyone – Friends and family members can find something they like with 155 exercises covering 8 categories of popular exercise routines including: Hip Hop, Latin Dance, Aerobics, Boxercising, Karate, Karate Forms, Yoga/Pilates and Stretching. There are even Party Fitness exercises for the kids!
- Easy and accessible workouts – Players can enjoy each exercise by following easy-to-understand instructions as they move their body and Wii Remote™ to the rhythm. The number of calories burned as well as METs (intensity of the workout) are displayed for each exercise. Players can even create a personal workout program instantly by specifying “problem areas” to work on, and setting the length of their workouts and workout goals.
- Dedicated instructors – The instructors give helpful insight and exercise tips, making you feel like you’re working out with a real live trainer!
- Fun for the whole family! – Friends and family members can compete for the highest score per exercise, whether by simultaneously playing side-by-side, or comparing results on ranking boards. For long-term competitive play, there’s the race to complete Around the World mode (where your Mii™ travels around the globe based on your workout progress) as well as comprehensive graphs and calendars to keep track of the entire family’s progress! There’s even a special set of kid-oriented exercises in Party Fitness to get the youngest of players involved!
- Fun fitness everyday – With a variety of menu options including one-day only exercise challenges, Around the World mode and Weekly Challenges, keeping up a healthy lifestyle has never been more fun!
| || || || |
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A PERFECT COMBINATION
More than 120 exergames, including yoga/pilates, karate forms, boxercising and dance-exercise (aerobics, hip-hop & latin). Only some of them are unlocked from the very beginning, the others become available as you progress, as is your personal trainer So, not only you get having fun with dancing aerobics (something missing from Wii FIT PLUS) but you also get to monitor your progress, intensity of workout and calories burned (something ZUMBA FITNESS is lacking). Your routines are customizable and can be focused on problem areas. What is more, to keep things interesting, you are presented with daily and weekly exercise challenges that are not considered successfully completed unless you score 70% or better.
Moreover, whereas in the Wii FIT PLUS you had to set your own stretching through yoga exercises, ExerBeat comes with its own stretching routines to keep your joints and muscles safe from stains.
The game can be played in its entirety with a single controller (Wiimote), the game will be asking you which hand you are favoring. Although two controllers are recommended for more precise results, they are not required. Similarly, up to two persons can join simultaneously, each with either one or two controllers.Read more ›
The "Around The World Challenge" is great. My Mii has been to 13 of 90 destinations and is currently in the Sahara Desert.
Another plus is that players can choose the length of their workout times once the personal trainer section has been unlocked.
I like everything about this game. The biggest surprise is that there is so much in this $20 game!
You can use one or two Wiimotes although I highly recommend using two. If you've played We Cheer or We Cheer 2, you'll know what I mean. There are also exercises that use the balance board, although not as many as I might have wished for.
So, here are the details:
When you launch the game the first thing it asks is to create a new avatar or use your existing Mii. I chose my Mii and then you see a little musical note avatar, very reminiscent of the Wii Balance board that you see in Wii Fit. He talks to you, calling you by name (Don't you just love that?) and he asks for all your info like birth date, weight, and dominant hand for playing the games. Then he asks if you'd like to see a short tutorial on how to play the game. It's not too long and I recommend watching it.Read more ›
Most recent customer reviews
love this and its fun for the whole family to play. Great workouts. IMO its a well made game. a must buy If you love working out at home and want to have some fun while doing so.Published on Dec 25 2013 by Linda Berthiaume
I have a few work out games but this one blew them all away!! Everytime you do an exercise it gives you points and you watch your little mii character walk around the world. Read morePublished on July 25 2013 by Stefanie M
I have a whole series of Wii workouts including this one, Wii fit, Biggest Loser Challenge, Fitness 2013 (Wii U), New U Yoga and Gold's Cardio. I think I have another one or two.. Read morePublished on June 20 2013 by Jo365
I've been working out with my Wii for years now using many different titles (My Fitness Coach, Gold's Gym Cardio Boxing, EA Sports Active, Biggest Loser, Hollywood Workout, Get Fit... Read morePublished on Jan. 6 2013 by JBB
This exercise game is a lot of fun. I wasn't expecting to much considering the low price but I was really surprised. There are many exercises to do and a lot of variations. Read morePublished on Sept. 14 2012 by Heidi
Fun, good workout, diverse. I love it. Very good to do at home specially when gyms are not close. Exercises target all muscles groups.Published on July 19 2012 by Linouproulx