- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Nanostructured and Advanced Materials for Fuel Cells Hardcover – Dec 7 2013
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"The demand for energy in the development of industry is growing. Therefore, there is an increasingly urgent need to develop new materials and devices for energy conversion. The role of fuel cells in the modern day technology is clear. The present book reports the progress in the development of fuel cells, including both fundamental and applied aspects of materials that are needed for high-performance fuel cells."
Solar Energy Technologies, University of Western Sydney, Australia
About the Author
Dr. San Ping Jiang is a professor at the department of chemical engineering and deputy director of the Fuels and Energy Technology Institute, Curtin University, Australia, and adjunct professor of the University of Sunshine Coast University, Australia. Dr. Jiang received his BEng from South China University of Technology in 1982 and his PhD from The City University, London in 1988. His research interests encompass fuel cells and water electrolysis, solid state ionics, electrocatalysis, and nanostructured functional materials. Dr. Jiang has published 250 journal papers.
Dr. Pei Kang Shenis a professor and director at the Advanced Materials Research Laboratory in Sun Yatsen University, China. He obtained his BSc degree in electrochemistry at Xiamen University in 1982, and his PhD in chemistry at Essex University in 1992. He is the author of over 200 publications in qualified journals or specialized books, of 40 patents, and of more than 100 meeting presentations. His research interests include fuel cells and batteries, electrochemistry of nanomaterials and of nanocomposite functional materials, and electrochemical engineering.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electricity Principles
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Materials Science
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > Energy
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Energy
- Books > Science & Math > Technology > Renewable Energy
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Industrial Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences