- Product Dimensions: 71.1 x 34 x 74.5 cm ; 23 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 28 Kg
- Item model number: NXDS6B
- ASIN: B00DSFDSUS
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: March 20 2014
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #222,547 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Nanoxia Deep Silence 6 Gigantic Tower Case Fits HPTX Motherboard, Large Water Cooler Ready, with 8 Fan Controllers, Air Chimney, Black
- Lined with special combination of bitumen and foam and 1.0mm thick steel, the DS6 is extremely efficient at reducing airborne noises. Both PSU and HDD are decoupled with rubber suspension. The case stands on rubber suspended feet.
- Unique Nanoxia Active Air Chimney can be easily opened/closed to actively enhance case ventilation. By opening the Active Air Chimney, preinstalled 140 mm fans are switched on to quickly vent the case. Close, and the fans are deactivated as well.
- The Deep Silence fans rotate at 1100 RPM, generate 68.5 CFM airflow at whisper quiet 14.4 db. Preinstalled: two fans in special swiveling brackets at front, two at top and one at rear. Optional 4x120mm or 3x140mm fans. Integrated 8-fan controller.
- Even the most demanding water cooling solutions will fit: 120/140/240/280 and 360 mm radiators. Fully modular cages accommodate 120/140/240/280 mm radiators with 4 fans (push-pull config) without colliding with the M/B or PSU. Four rubber hose guides.
- Front panel Easy access fan trays with dust filters, tool-less optical drive mounts, thirteen 2.5 inch/3.5 inch drive bays with space for additional modular HDD cages for a total 15 HDD. Multiple drive cages mounting positions.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Style Name: DS6 Gigantic Big Tower | Color Name: Black
Nanoxia Deep Silence 6 Gigantic Tower Case Fits HPTX Motherboard, Large Water Cooler Ready, with 8 Fan Controllers, Air Chimney - Black
From the Manufacturer
With the Deep Silence 6, we present a truly gigantic HPTX case of the next generation of silent PC cases. As both the Deep Silence 1 and Deep Silence 2 were able to impress testers all over the world and were presented with lots of awards, we now offer you a gigantic Big Tower. The enormous case offers not only lots of space for your projects, but also new and innovative technologies, like the Active Air Chimney to actively improve the ventilation of the case. The Deep Silence 6 is similar in exterior design to the first model of our case series. The front of the case is equipped with two soundproof doors: Behind the upper cover the user will find four 5.25 inch bays, a 2-channel fan control (with sliders), as well as the reset-button. Behind the second door, two low-noise 140 mm Nanoxia fans are mounted. Magnets integrated in the doors ensure a fast closing and easy opening. The I/O-panel can be found on the top cover of the case. As many as 4 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, Mic, and Audio connectors are available. The panel can easily be embedded in the cover if the connectors are not needed. The cover also mounts the unique Active Air Chimney for effective, active case ventilation. Again, this is easily retractable. This ensures that the simple look of the case is maintained, without sacrificing useful features and options for ventilation. You can mount HTPX, E-ATX, XL-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards in the Deep Silence 6. Whether you are planning a particularly smooth-running high-end gaming system with extensive water cooling or are looking for an enclosure that can be used perfectly as a data storage server with multiple hard drives - the Deep Silence 6 is perfect for you.
Top Customer Reviews
of cases and I can easily say this is one of the nicest. It is very well thought out
and quality is excellent. I only had one problem. During shipping the top of the
case was damaged. Amazon gave me a decent discount due to this because
they didn't have any more in stock. Nanoxia were great about things also and sent
me out the replacement parts that were broken. All in all i am very happy. Great
customer service from amazon and nanoxia.
Most recent customer reviews
Amazing case to buy for a clean looking system. Tons of room for custom water cooling and behind the motherboard. Read morePublished 55 minutes ago by Ryan Anderson