Naruto, Vol. 56 Paperback – May 8 2012
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Author/artist Masashi Kishimoto was born in 1974 in rural Okayama Prefecture, Japan. After spending time in art college, he won the Hop Step Award for new manga artists with his manga Karakuri (Mechanism). Kishimoto decided to base his next story on traditional Japanese culture. His first version of Naruto, drawn in 1997, was a one-shot story about fox spirits; his final version, which debuted in Weekly Shonen Jump in 1999, quickly became the most popular ninja manga in Japan.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
My only complain in this volume is that Naruto and other major characters were hardly shown here, some doesnt even show up at all. It almost feels like Kishimoto is just prolonging the story for money purposes(in which I dont blame him). Overall, still a great volume, and 57 should be great.
Anyway, the packaging and condition it came in was perfect :).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy & Magic
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels > Fantasy
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels > Media Tie-In
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Manga > Fantasy
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Manga > Media Tie-In
- Books > Teens > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy