Fully updated with new drivers, new teams and new legends.
Every year NASCAR attracts six million spectators to racetracks nationwide. The televised races reach 105 million homes, second only to NFL football in the national ratings.The NASCAR website draws 1.5 billion hits a year, and more Fortune 500 companies sponsor NASCAR than any other sport.
NASCAR Now is the ultimate guide to this sport, with up-to-the-minute coverage that includes historical data from the earliest stock car races to the lineups for the Nextel Cup. These pages feature vivid full-color action photographs of the races, the cars, the drivers and the crews. Also included are exclusive behind-the-scenes interviews with drivers, and the candid story of how the racing business really works.
Every aspect of NASCAR racing is covered, including:
- Profiles of the current top-20 drivers
- Stories of the NASCAR legends
- Profiles of the young, up-and-coming stars
- Histories of the top-1 0 racing teams
- A day in the life of a NASCAR Cup pit crew member
- Details of how a NASCAR Cup track is prepared for race day
- Information on NASCAR abroad, featuring races in Canada, Mexico and Japan
- A racing primer with information on scoring, officials, pit stops and the business aspects of NASCAR
- Famous track venues.
For any fan, NASCAR Now is an informative, entertaining and action-packed guide.