- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Nation, Culture, Text: Australian Cultural and Media Studies Paperback – Nov 15 1993
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Graeme Turner is Associate Professor in Cultural and Media Studies at the University of Queensland, and is among the founders of Australian cultural studies.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
The two essays in this section consider their texts contextually, as the products of specific historical conditions and of particularly defining discursive formations. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Australia & Oceania > Australia
- Books > History > Australia & Oceania > New Zealand
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Pop Culture > Art
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology