National Geographic Guide to Bird Watching Sites, Eastern US Paperback – Apr 1 1999
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
By Bryce Stevens - Published on Amazon.com
Format: Paperback Verified Purchase
Superficial, lacking detail, sending you hither and thither to chase that wild goose. Spend a few more bucks and get "The 500 Most Important Bird Area in the United States", published by the American Bird Conservancy Guide. I plan my summer travels months in advance with this volume as my guide. The NG guide is useless.
0 of 7 people found the following review helpful
By Anon - Published on Amazon.com
Great book, as advertised, arrived in perfect condition, in good packaging and quite promptly. Would absolutely use this merchant again!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Zoology > Ornithology
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Animals > Birds & Birdwatching > Field Guides
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Ecology
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Fauna > Birds & Birdwatching > Field Guides
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Reference
- Books > Travel