This DVD had me rolling from beginning to end. This was absolutly hilarious. These are spoofs of 'Reality TV Shows'. Highlights are as follows.....
1. He Said She Said. Guys compete for a lovely Asian girl's affections. Only problem is she has a penis.
2. The Amazing Racist. A dude goes through LA and Watts in a Ku Klux Klan robe. He goes into a convienence store with a wooden cross and tries to buy some lighters. Then he goes to a dry cleaning establishment, calls the guy 'Mr. Jefferson' and tries to get his robe and hood cleaned. Then, still in uniform, he tries to bum gas from people fueling up their cars. In another episode he plays a Jew that sets up a souvenier stand outside a mosque.
3. Don't get caught stealing. Two contestants are told to steal things. Watch a dude run out of the store wearing an Italian suit and steal a car from a car wash.
4. A dude has terminal cancer and wants to document the last days of his life. He tells off his boss then takes a dump on his desk.
5. The Whore. Guys go on blind dates with a prostitute, and when the sex begins your host goes in for an interview. The prostitue is the lovely girl on the DVD cover holding the coconuts.
6. Take that Drug. A great little gameshow
7. Money. Now here's the crown jewel. People on the street are asked to do stuff for money. One guy throws up on the sidewalk and then licks it for $1000. We got a little gay midget and people are paid to kiss him, lick his feet, and suck his toes. During the ending credits a guy is paid to eat in a Mexican restaurant with his date and do a poopy in his pants. And yes we get to see it.
If you've never laughed for one straight hour, then you need to pick this up.