National Security Issues of the USSR by Murray Feshbach (Jul 31 1987)
Distorting Defense: Network News and National Security by Stephen P. Aubin (Nov 30 1998)
- "... competing viewpoints when it came to complex national security issues ..." Read more
National Security - PB by Robert J. Corber and Corber (Jan 29 1996)
- Back Cover: ... between homophobia and national security issues. A revisiOniatly ... See a random page in this book.
Hollywood, the Pentagon and Washington: The Movies and National Security from World War II to the Present Day by Jean-Michel Valantin (Sep 5 2000)
- "... combination of national security issues, the strategic alliance ..." Read more
This Business of Music: The Definitive Guide to the Business and Legal Issues of the Music Industry by Sidney Shemel, John M. Gross and M. William Krasilovsky (Jun 26 2007)
- Page 449: ... number of years. The national security issues related to the Internet ... See a random page in this book.
A Nation by Rights: National Cultures, Sexual Identity Politics, and the Discourse of Rights by Carl Stychin (Jun 10 1998)
Vampira: Dark Goddess of Horror by W. Scott Poole (Aug 29 2014)
- Page 93: ... could, in turn, become a national security issue. At a 1950 conference ... See a random page in this book.
Celebrating the Third Place: Inspiring Stories About the Great Good Places at the Heart of Our Communities by Ray Oldenburg (Nov 30 2001)
- Page 92: ... our periodic issue of Intelligence and National Security from Frank ... See a random page in this book.
See It Now Confronts McCarthyism: Television Documentary and the Politics of Representation by Thomas Rosteck (Mar 30 1994)
Sonic Cool: The Life & Death of Rock'N'Roll by Joe Harrington (Dec 1 2002)
- Page 10: ... espionage became huge issues of national security. These were the years ... See a random page in this book.
Machines Who Think: A Personal Inquiry into the History and Prospects of Artificial Intelligence by Pamela McCorduck (Mar 17 2004)
- Back Matter: ... data mining might be to national security, the issue was handled with ... See a random page in this book.
Gun Show Nation: Gun Culture and American Democracy by Joan Burbick (Oct 1 2006)
Law and the Internet: Regulating Cyberspace by Lilian Edwards and Charlotte Waelde (Dec 1997)
The Limits Of Privacy by Amitai Etzioni (Apr 6 2000)