Dual Nationality Social Rights Paperback – May 17 2002
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Randall Hansen is Fellow and Tutor in Polities at Merton College, Oxford University. Patrick Weil is Director of Research at CNRS in the Centre for Research on the History of Social Movements and Trade Unionism, Paris I - Sorbonne. He is the author of a report for the French Prime Minister on French nationality and immigration law in 1997 and is a member of the French Consultative Commission on Human Rights.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Law > Academic Materials
- Books > Law > Administrative Law > Emigration & Immigration
- Books > Law > Constitutional Law
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Civil Rights & Liberties
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Emigration & Immigration
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political Doctrines
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Textbooks > Law > Constitutional Law
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political Ideologies