Natural Healing For Women Paperback – Jul 17 2003
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Susan Curtis has worked with natural remedies since 1979. She originally trained as a homoeopath, and has since studied and used other forms of natural healing including herbs, essential oils and flower remedies. For several years, Susan practised professionally at a clinic of natural medicine in London, but recently she has committed herself to helping people to treat themselves using natural remedies. She is co-author, with Romy Fraser, of ‘Neal’s Yard Natural Remedies’. Susan is married and lives in South London.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The women who wrote the book took great care in not insulting their readers while maintaining a very accesible, easy to read style.
I could not recommend this book more!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Homeopathy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Naturopathy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health
- Books > Medical Books > Alternative & Holistic > Naturopathy
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Alternative & Holistic > Naturopathy