- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 4.2 x 7.4 cm
- Shipping Weight: 91 g
- Item model number: 10000074@@16068
- ASIN: B003DKAGZS
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: March 26 2010
- Average Customer Review: 48 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #60,182 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ CDN$ 9.99 shipping
Neewer New 58mm 3-pc Photographic Lighting Filter Kit (UV, FLD, CPL) For Any 58 mm Lens
|Price:||CDN$ 17.37 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Super Saver Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Neewer filters, made from the finest solid optical glass, are ground and polished to the most practical thinness.
- l glass, are ground and polished to the most practical thinness. In addition, they are heat-treated to avoid any distortion or focal shift, and each filter is subject to strict tests in order to ensure a flawless, even surface, which is essential to a quality filter and exceptional photographs.
- Fits 62mm lenses
- Ideal for protecting your valuable lens from scratches and dust
- Circular Polarizing filter eliminates reflections from non-metallic surfaces, and increases contrast and color saturation
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color Name: 3-piece 58mm Lens Filter
Fits 62mm lenses
UV filter absorbs ultraviolet rays to produce crisp, clear photographs
Circular Polarizing filter eliminates reflections from non-metallic surfaces, and increases contrast and color saturation
FLDlter helps balance light in outdoor situations or where fluorescent lights are used
A UV filter is used to reduce UV rays from entering the lens and striking the film. Modern lenses often have UV protection built into them as well as digital sensors, however, UV filters are commonly used to help protect the surface of the lens from scratches, smudges, dirt and other hazards.
Circular Polarizing Filters:
A polarizer is different than most filters in that it is composed of two pieces of glass, mounted independently inside a round frame so that one can be rotated relative to the other. As it is rotated, it increasingly cuts out glare and haze. With an SLR, you can actually observe this change through the viewfinder. Polarizers reduce glare from water, glass, or any non-metallic surface. You can also use a polarizer filter to darken blue skies.
A FLD filter (fluorescent light correction) provides the perfect solution for obtaining pleasing skin tones and correct color while shooting without a flash under fluorescent lighting. This filter gives true-to-life color rendition by removing the harsh yellow-green cast ordinarily resulting from fluorescent bulbs. When shooting under natural light, a fluorescent filter dramatically increases color saturation of subjects such as sunrises and sunsets.
1x Ultra Violet (UV) Filter
1x Circular Polarizer (CPL) Filter
1x Fluorescent (FLD) Filter
1x Filter Case lt
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Once I cleaned up the lenses, they are perfectly smooth with no distortion and fit the 58mm thread on my lens perfectly.
After using a couple of times, the UV and polarizer are excellent, but I don't much use the fluorescent, well worth the money.
Most recent customer reviews
I use this to protect my Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens. It's great - no complaints.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Excellent productPublished 7 months ago by Maximal Power battery EN-EL14 does'nt work with nikon D5100