- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
'Neoavanguardia': Italian Experimental Literature and Arts in the 1960s Hardcover – Sep 18 2010
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'This is an excellent collection of essays on a movement encompassing some of the most significant cultural phenomena of the second half of the twentieth century. From the new novel to experimental music, from poetry to architecture, combining reflections on gender and sexuality with philosophy and politics, Neoavanguardia brilliantly enlivens the study of Italian avant-garde experimentalism in an international context.' (John P. Welle, Department of Romance Languages and Literatures, University of Notre Dame)
About the Author
Paolo Chirumbolo is an assistant professor in the Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures at Louisiana State University.
Mario Moroni is a visiting assistant professor in the Department of Modern Romance Languages and Literatures at SUNY Birmingham.
Luca Somigli is an associate professor in the Department of Italian Studies at the University of Toronto.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Criticism & Theory > Semiotics
- Books > Literature & Fiction > World Literature > Italian
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > Creative Writing & Composition
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > Literary Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > World Literature > European