Neurology: PreTest™ Self-Assessment and Review, Sixth Edition Paperback – Mar 13 2006
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
David Anschel, MD recently completed a fellowship in epilepsy at Stanford University and is now Director of Adult Epilepsy Center and Intraoperative Neurophysiology at Stony Brook University.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
It gives you an exposure to a wide variety of neurological diseases, from horses to zebras.
If you want a great score in USMLE Step 2 CK, I think this book will be very helpful to build a solid body of knowledge in Neurology.
The new edition has many improved clinical vignettes and some new radiological images.
In summary, this is a great book!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Test Preparation & Review
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Medicine
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Education & Training > Test Preparation & Review
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Neurology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Test Preparation & Review