Never Be Nervous Again Audio Cassette – Jun 1989
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From Library Journal
Almost everyone gets nervous when it comes to public speaking, says Sarnoff (author of Speech Can Change Your Life ) in this new book. Most of us know this to be true and might hope that this book would provide a sure remedy. Unfortunately, it does not. Sarnoff has come up with some new variations and cute names for old techniques: preparation, rehearsal, breathing, attitude. She has a breezy writing style, but her constant name dropping about who she has helped is annoying. Nevertheless, her tips are tried and true ones and would undoubtedly help the frightened public speaker. Recommended only for libraries with plenty of money to spend. Rebecca Wondriska, Trinity Coll. Lib., Hartford, Ct.
Copyright 1988 Reed Business Information, Inc. --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
"Eminently readable ... about how to conquer the fear of communicating in public, how to control clammy hands and butterflies when making a speech, how to prepare speeches, how to look."
San Francisco Examiner
From the Paperback edition. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > Business > Careers & Business Life
- Books > Audiobooks > Business > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Business > Management
- Books > Audiobooks > Business > Public Speaking
- Books > Audiobooks > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Health, Mind & Body > Personal Growth
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Running Meetings & Presentations
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Rhetoric
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Semantics
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Books > Self-Help > Success