Neverwinter Nights: The Shadows of Undrentide Expansion Pack (Mac)
- Expansion pack for Neverwinter Nights for Macintosh
- New 40-hour single-player campaign; added skills, monsters, weapons, and more
- Battle a multitude of new enemies in 20+ hours of original gameplay
- 2 new tile sets and other assets for use in the Aurora toolset
- Compatible with Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, and XP or Mac OS 8.5-9.2, OSX Classic
|Tax Central 2015|
Prepare yourself for this Tax Season. Visit Tax Central, your shop for all things tax.
- Platform: Macintosh, Mac OS X
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform for Display: Mac
In Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide you'll experience an incredible new adventure with all-new weapons, skills and enemies in the incredible Neverwinter world! Also includes the Aurora Toolset for creating your own universes, quests and storylines!
From the Manufacturer
Delve further into the Forgotten Realms with the Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide expansion pack! Begin your adventure in the small mountain town of Hilltop as a student under the tutelage of a mage named Drogan, and then traverse the deadly Anauroch Desert to reach the ancient ruins of Netheril. Uncover a fiendish plot as you battle a multitude of new enemies through over 20 hours of original new gameplay. Play as any of the classes in the original Neverwinter Nights, or try out one of the five new Prestige Classes, which you can now customize even further with over 50 new spells and more than 30 new feats!
- New 40-hour single-player campaign
- New game features such as additional D&D skills, feats, classes, monsters, weapons, and spells
- 2 new tile sets and other assets for use in the Aurora toolset that will enable amateur module designers to create completely different worlds
- More D&D features than the groundbreaking original; additions include new skills, feats, weapons, prestige classes, monsters, and dozens of new spells
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
One of the best innovations is the great character customization potential. I particularly like the look of the characters as well as the choice of a fatter body type. My fighters look like fighters and not as though they could be blown over but a breeze. And the ability to add and upgrade skills along multiple dimensions makes the game more then just collecting experience points.
Maybe it's just because I'm playing a Monk who dishes out high damage quickly, but I found this expansion fairly easy. I had no trouble taking out most of the monsters in this expansion, though that's more a difficulty setting than anything. I will say download the latest patches from bioware and everything should run well if your mac has the muscle.