countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on July 8, 2000
A good general cookbook with some of the best nutrition exchange information. Searching bookshelves, I've been surprised at how few of the books (particularly for diabetics) didn't give nutrition information in any depth. I have a relative new to diabetes and the food exchanges, counting fat grams, etc. are confusing and difficult--this was almost exactly what I wanted.
on January 14, 2014
Recipes are useless. It's suppose to be a diabetic cookbook which means that I want recipes that I can make that are low in sugar, instead you get a book full of Meat and soups. Big Whoop, I never add sugar to my meats when I cook. But I want to make cakes cookies and squares, frostings, etc.. that are diabetic friendly. This book went straight to Value Village.
on May 1, 2012
I would like to see recipes with more flavor. I tried one and it turned out but was really bland. It is hard to get someone that is diagnosed with diabetes to eat something that is so bland.

BAD
on November 11, 2013
I am so glad I bought this. Being a new diabetic I was at a total loss as to what to cook. I can eat wonderful food that doesn't taste as if I am eating saw dust. Wonderful flavourful recipes.
on October 22, 2015
Very useful. I use it a lot, as a preventative measure: we don't want to become diabetic. The recipes are tasty and healthy, and easy to follow.