Wii Play: Motion with Black Wii Remote Plus is a game bundle for Wii specifically designed to highlight the new Wii standard game controller included. Featuring 12 fun multiplayer party games included with a black Wii Remote Plus game controller, this bundle is the perfect incentive for early adopters of the Wii to gain the all-in-one precision benefits of the new controller as they upgrade from their existing original Wii Remote.
12 Game, Wii Remote Plus Controller Bundle
Twist, turn, and move like never before with 12 games that use the Wii Remote Plus controller - it's a new realm of motion-controlled fun. In each game, you'll use the controller to immerse yourself in the action. Grip it like an umbrella, then tilt it around your body to ride gusts that blow you up, down, and to the finish line of a windy race course. Use the controller like a supernatural fishing reel, hooking ghosts in a haunted house, then pulling them into a cage. Grab it like a mallet to defend your garden, smacking pests on the head or batting them into the distance. All of the games can be played in single-player and two-player modes, and four of the games can even bring in up to four players. (Additional accessories required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.) But no matter how many people are going hands-on with the controllers, everyone in the room will get caught up in the big action of Wii Play: Motion.
Wii Play: Motion includes one Wii Remote Plus controller, along with the 12 games - each with challenging gameplay and various modes, that adds up to a powerful package in motion-controlled gaming. Games include:
- Wind Runner - Tilt the Wii Remote Plus controller all around you to control the direction of an umbrella - riding the wind through a race course filled with gems.
- Grappling Ghosts - Catch ghosts that fly out of from your television and surround your body. First, you'll search for a ghost with the Wii Remote Plus controller, which beeps faster as you bring it near the "invisible" ghost. Then you'll hook it with the controller, wrestle it back into your TV, then stuff it into a cage.
- Teeter Targets - Flip a ball upward to break targets, holding the Wii Remote Plus controller like you're gripping the ends of a teeter-totter.
- Veggie Guardin' - Smack garden pests on the head or bat them far away - twisting, turning, and swinging your Wii Remote Plus controller as you defend your vegetables.
- Trigger Twist - Shoot your way through UFOs, ninjas, and dinosaurs. While holding the Wii Remote Plus controller, you'll move your arm to aim and turn your body to pivot - giving you the new experience of being surrounded by enemies and whirling to face them.
- Skip Skimmer - Skip stones, by making that motion with the Wii Remote Plus controller in your hand, to get the highest number of skips you can on a lake or to earn the highest score on a floating obstacle course. Shuttle parts safely to a space station by tilting the Wii Remote Plus controller, as if the ship is in your hand, then firing thrusters with controller buttons.
- Star Shuttle - Shuttle parts safely to a space station by tilting the Wii Remote Plus controller -- as if the ship is in your hand -- then firing thrusters with controller buttons.
- Flutter Fly - Guide balloons through an aerial obstacle course by fanning them along with the Wii Remote Plus controller - fast, slow, and on all sides. You'll also scare off crows by pointing at them then pressing a button before the birds pop your balloons.
- Cone Zone - Hold the Wii Remote Plus controller like an ice cream cone, then try to keep it in balance as more and more ice cream is piled on.
- Treasure Twirl - Lower a diver to the bottom of the sea by twirling the Wii Remote Plus controller to unspool his cable, and dodge sharks and jellyfish by moving the controller left and right. After you grab the sunken treasure, you'll have to pull him all the way back up again.
- Jump Park - Jump around a huge trampoline park by tilting the Wii Remote Plus controller at the exact angle you want to bounce next. You'll gather all the gems you can to earn a high score.
- Pose Mii Plus - As your Mii character flies through space, you'll rotate the Wii Remote Plus controller in all directions to squeeze your character through silhouette-shaped holes in barriers before you crash through them. Your Mii will change its pose often, so you'll have to act fast.
The Wii Remote Plus Controller
The Wii Remote Plus Controller is the new standard controller for the Wii gaming system, shipping with new Wii systems as well as available for individual purchase in this bundle. Like the original Wii Remote before it, this new controller utilizes a triple axis accelerometer along with a built-in optical sensor that works in conjunction with the Wii sensor bar. Together this enables the recognition of player movement as well as gives the controller the ability to act as a pointing device used in-game. In addition, the Wii Remote Plus' gyroscope technology provides on-the-fly rotational motion recognition. Once available only to Wii players who purchased the additional Wii MotionPlus accessory for the Wii Remote, it is now built into a single standard unit.
Key Bundle Features
- 12 new Party games that utilize the Wii Remote Plus controller
- Game bundled with one black Wii Remote Plus controller
- Get friends and family together for Wii Play: Motion parties
- Multiplayer support for 2 or 4 players* depending on the game
* Additional accessories required. Sold separately.