I was on the fence about purchasing this unit, but Amazon had a very nice $40-off sale, so I snapped it up.
- Big freaking XL screen, reduces 3D strain. Very, very nice to look at.
- Matte finish on the bottom screen, means I can eat doritos, pep n' cheds, or popcorn while playing and not smudge it up
- Cute as a ding-dong case: Yoshi runnin' around with his little eggs and a bright green finish.. if this 3DS had cheeks I'd pinch them.
- Big unit that lets my fat fingers glide with easy over the controls
- I look totally awesome playing it on the bus; everyone wants to be my friend and talk about Yoshi
- Doesn't make Yoshi sounds when I open the case (ie. "PEE-PEW") so I have to make my own
- Doesn't make Yoshi sounds when the 3ds is running out of battery power (ie. "BAO") so I have to make my own
- Mother 3 isn't in the eShop yet