biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVDChange

on March 4, 2014
What a great series. I love love love it! This was well worth the money for some great entertainment! Get it!
on January 16, 2015
I really enjoyed watching this series. All the seasons are very interesting and different. The lead actors playing plastic surgeons in Miami are great and I loved seeing their lives change however the last season was a bit disappointing especially the last episode...
on July 10, 2014
I missed the series on TV and thought I'd catch up by buying the whole series. I've only managed to get through a few episodes because it seems puerile to me. I am going to give it to someone else.
on February 27, 2015
Actually, I didn't enjoy it as much as I did on television, the story seemed to flatline after awhile....probably shouldn't have binge watched it. But it does hold up well.
on April 24, 2011
I had to buy the series because no Canadian network finished the series. You network execs suck sometimes. I am in the process of reviewing back episodes and looking forward to seeing it to the end.
on January 30, 2015
Great series. Love the writing and the characters.
on March 15, 2015
great series and speedy delivery!
on December 7, 2015
Received on time and as expeted.
on June 1, 2014
Very happy with my purchase , fab series and on time , and just as it looks Perfect ! Thank you :)