From the Back Cover
"A good night's sleep is within reach. Let the great ideas in this book guide you and your child there . . . lovingly."
--Harvey Karp, M.D., author of The Happiest Toddler on the Block
Your toddler isn't sleeping through the night. Your preschooler battles bedtime. And you haven't had a good night's sleep in how many years? Get the rest you all desperately need with advice found in The No-Cry Sleep Solution for Toddlers and Preschoolers.
Elizabeth Pantley's beloved parenting classic The No-Cry Sleep Solution has helped hundreds of thousands of parents gently coax their babies to sleep. Now she gives you tools to help your one- to six-year-old child get in bed, stay in bed, and sleep all night by providing no-cry solutions for
- Bedtime battles, dawdling, and evening meltdowns
- Night waking and early rising
- Moving out of the crib and into a big-kid bed
- Graduating from the family bed to independent sleep
- Ending the all-night breastfeeding routine
- Stopping nighttime visits to your bed
- Handling naptime problems
- Nightmares, separation anxiety, and fears
About the Author
Elizabeth Pantley is the author of the parenting classic The No-Cry Sleep Solution as well as Gentle Baby Care, Perfect Parenting, Hidden Messages, and Kid Cooperation. She is frequently quoted as a parenting expert and is the mother of four great sleepers.