- Get a $30 Amazon.ca Gift certificate after your first purchase.
- No annual fee
- 3.99% interest rate on cash advances and balance transfers for the first six months.
- 16.99% interest rate.
|Annual Percentage Rate|
|Balance Transfer APR||16.99%|
|Cash Advance APR||16.99%|
|Cash Advance Fee||$2.50 ($5 outside Canada)|
|Dishonored Cheque Fee||$42.50|
|Over the Credit Limit fee||$25|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||2.5%|
|Minimum Income||Minimum $12,000 Personal Income|
• Interest free grace period: At least 21 days
• Minimum payment: 2% or $10, whichever amount is higher
* To be eligible for the Amazon gift certificate a retail purchase must be made using your new Scotiabank VISA card within 60 days of opening the account. The gift certificate will be mailed to the primary borrower to the address provided on your Scotiabank VISA online application within 60 days of the date of your first purchase. Offer applies to new accounts applied for online from Amazon.ca by August 31, 2013 subject to credit approval. Limit one gift certificate per new account. The Amazon gift certificate may be redeemed for online purchases made at Amazon.ca.
*Amazon.ca Gift Certificates are issued by Amazon.com.ca, Inc., a Delaware corporation. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.ca/gc-legal. No expiration date or service fees.